Parlez-Vous Douchebag?


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



"So anyways, I think that we're going to start principal photography soon, we've got Daren Aronofsky set to direct, I really love his work, so lyrical, in uh, visual sense you know what I mean. Wilmer Valderrama expressed an interest in playing my double--- you see, it's kind of a Jekyl and Hyde meets Bronenosets Potyomkin, meets Wings of Desire sort of thing, but with a disco element to it, so Wilmer fits right in you know what I'm saying? Anyways, I've got an ounce of coke back at my bungalow if you wanna go back there, I've got the new Hell Rell mix cd, and some Ketle One and..., you do, cool let's boogie."


0 Responses to “Parlez-Vous Douchebag?”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


EYES ON THE WIRES

  • Hey I thought I'd clue you in that I don't live in Japan anymore... more than a few blog posts that nobody reads back I left Japan, but was unable to get back in which completely fucked my relationship up, and well, here I am now... single again. Am I bitter about Japanese immigration, fuck yeah (Sea King!), but what can you do...
  • Previous posts

    ARCHIVES


    ATOM 0.3