What the Halca?


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Okay, so this blog or 'diary' post about of all things a "Princess Jasmine of Aladdin" manicure is from Yukari, not Halca, both of the once-popular Japanese party-hop duo, HALCALI, but the point is--- Is it me, or is HALCALI quickly becoming less relevant than the fucking Do-Nuts for chrissakes...? Girls, I know you're enjoying the fallout of stardom & the leisure time it brings, but you won't be able to play Anime cons forever--- Maybe you might want to go into the studio some more and I don't know, make some music... Stop writing about your pink carpets and nails & turn the drum machine back on again. Please? More on this later.


0 Responses to “What the Halca?”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


EYES ON THE WIRES

  • Hey I thought I'd clue you in that I don't live in Japan anymore... more than a few blog posts that nobody reads back I left Japan, but was unable to get back in which completely fucked my relationship up, and well, here I am now... single again. Am I bitter about Japanese immigration, fuck yeah (Sea King!), but what can you do...
  • Previous posts

    ARCHIVES


    ATOM 0.3