Kiss me or I'll break your neck.


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



The best thing about this whole picture, other than the guy who looks like he caught his grandparents having sex, the "are you serious, dude?" guy, and the vice grip that girl has the other girls head in, is peacefull, bored, apathetic Mao up there all like, "whatevs... YAWN!".


0 Responses to “Kiss me or I'll break your neck.”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


EYES ON THE WIRES

  • Hey I thought I'd clue you in that I don't live in Japan anymore... more than a few blog posts that nobody reads back I left Japan, but was unable to get back in which completely fucked my relationship up, and well, here I am now... single again. Am I bitter about Japanese immigration, fuck yeah (Sea King!), but what can you do...
  • Previous posts

    ARCHIVES


    ATOM 0.3