Funky Puccini


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Are you serious, because you can not be. All I know is, any kid that even casually knows what a porccini mushroom is, is well off enough that the fucker can buy his own damn art and appreciate that whenever he gets out of whatever Ivy school he floats through half-assed on his parrent's dime.


0 Responses to “Funky Puccini”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


EYES ON THE WIRES

  • Hey I thought I'd clue you in that I don't live in Japan anymore... more than a few blog posts that nobody reads back I left Japan, but was unable to get back in which completely fucked my relationship up, and well, here I am now... single again. Am I bitter about Japanese immigration, fuck yeah (Sea King!), but what can you do...
  • Previous posts

    ARCHIVES


    ATOM 0.3